Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Reading & Writing Updates


So there are items on my previous update that have been crossed out and others that haven’t. There’s also NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), which I will be doing an article on at the end of November and in which I’m faring miserably!

I haven’t finished Twin Magnolia, sadly. So my current reading list is:

·        Twin Magnolia: A Soul Call by Victoria Popescu (but I have done some decent progress today, hope to finish it tonight & review it tomorrow tops)
·        Blue Into the Rip by Kev Heritage

·        The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart (the first instalment in The Merlin Trilogy) is still on hold at page 128.

I have, however, added a couple of new pages to the blog and made some background and font colour changes for those who haven’t visited in a while. I wanted to do something a LOT more interactive but I’m just not that much of an html/code geek. Sorry!

Still on my to-read list:

·        2 Officers by Essam Youssef (I’m dying to start this book!)
·        Ghost Music by Patrick Linder

My attempts at reading Arabic this month have so far failed epically! I guess it will be the December plan.

Anyone participating in NaNoWriMo and would like to contribute or be interviewed for my article, which will be published on this blog and student magazine for Cairo University, can e-mail me at: nadanessinmotion@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment