|Image found via Pinterest, titled "Ellora caves - Ajanta Caves - Aurangabad, India"|
Thursday, April 5, 2018
Takhayyal writing prompt 84: Keeper of the Caves
Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen, Artists, Poets, Writers, Authors, Dreamers, Friends and Family; Welcome EVERYONE to Nadaness In Motion's picture-prompt writing challenge Takhayyal.
A quick note before getting to the prompt:
Starting April, the prompt will be monthly instead of every two weeks. This is for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to marketing the prompt online, finding new images that fit the style of the blog and the people who follow it, finding something that's actually inspiring, and being able to keep up with the two-week thing; sometimes I personally feel like "It's been two weeks? But I haven't written for the previous one yet!"
So with April's prompt, begins the Monthly Takhayyal/Imagine Writing Prompts.
Picture prompts will be posted on the first Thursday of each month.
Shall we get to the writing part?
Arabic for Imagine, Takhayyal is a challenge for writers of all ages and genres; a place to spark creativity and explore new genres.
Your post can be in English or Arabic, prose, poetry, short story, flash fiction; you name it and write it.
· No nudity, violence, and/or abuse.
· Leave the link to your post in comments below OR post your piece as REPLY to this post
· Your piece MUST be inspired in some way or other by the above picture
· Multiple entries allowed
· It is not required but it is a nice and encouraging gesture to comment on others' pieces.
· Feel free to add your Twitter handle (@....) so I can tag you in my tweets!