Saturday, February 14, 2015

Friday 13th & V-Day Recommended Reads


I realise Friday the 13th is over for most of us, myself included, I still wanted to post this. Here are a few recommended reads for the two occasions, both the scary and the loving.

Also check out this week's picture prompts for Takhayyal, I have one for each occasion.

Back to the books: Click on the book to check out my review for it. (They are not arranged in any order whatsoever)

Scary Stuff:

Thirty Scary Tales by Rayne Hall
Strings by Darren Gallagher (short story collection)


Love/Love-and-adventure

Dreams of Perfection by Rebecca Heflin
Ghosts of theFalls by Sarah Gilman
Hand of Fire by Judith Starkston
Rising by Holly Kelly
My Lady Mage by Alexis Morgan
Twin Magnolia:A Soul Call by Victoria Popescu
Bound by Duty by Stormy Smith (While this book does not focus on love, it still has a lot of emotions with a tinge of romance. You'll love Aidan. I know I did)


Keep reading and writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment